Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bangkok - Here I come......

Yuppie finally i can go for another holiday.... Wanted to go for a short trip in March and chose Bintan initially coz i have never been there at all... Did all the research and planning then cousins and colleague tempt me by asking me to write them a list of places to go in Bangkok. Then finally after consulting BE, we decided to go Bangkok, together with my second bro (the di tuo snake there), where i can do a little of my shopping, manicure, eat good food, etc.

Felt so excited that i can take a short break before colleague go on his one month long reservist starting from end March, cannot imagine how i am going to survive those days. Anyway, the first few things that came up my mind for this trip are the cheap and yummy mango glutinuous rice and the grilled chicken along the roadside (i think i can only drool this time round as i was told not to eat road side food). Haha anyway going to plan my itinery later, reading up forum to check out if there is any new places which i should not miss, so that i can fully utilise my time there and yet not tire myself out.

Must go place will be Chatuchak (not sure if this is close liao coz there is plans to close down this place since last year), Suan Lum night market, MBK, Emporium or Siam Paragon, etc.........

No comments: