Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bad Hair Wash experience at Tw1ster

Have been wanting to cut my hair for a long time as it is getting a little messy so I went to Tw1ster (under M0nsoon hair house and co-owned by a few artistes) for a hair cut as it is near my place...

The moment i stepped in, i saw this recept who doesnt even have a slight smile on her face and she led me to my seat. Then the shampoo boy came, he didnt even bother to say hi or inform me that he is washing my hair and he started doing so. Halfway through, he went away to get more water or shampoo and left my hair dripping wet. He tried to give me a massage but it seems to be trying to pull my hair off instead and after a few times, i decided to voice my concerns to him and tell him that it is PAINFUL!! Next is the washing time, i got water splash on my face and as he needs to wash off the shampoo at the back of my head, he lifted my head and got it hanging in mid-air for quite some time and i have to hold it there. I tried to bear with it as he might be new and dont want to ruin his job there but my tolerance level went off when he blew my hair with a dryer. He nearly scald my scalp as he is blowing at that particular section for too long and it is really HOT. Then he brushed my hair as if he is using the hair brush to hit my head instead. He clipped on so many clips on my hair while blowing which makes it look more MESSY than before. I didnt lose my temper but just tell him that it was painful and hot but he still did it the wrong way. When it was almost done, he left my fringe hanging in front of my face while he went to look for the hair stylist to cut my hair which makes me look like a crazy woman. It was an EXTREMELY BAD experience.

Luckily the hair stylist made the situation better as she gave me good advice on how my hair should be cut and how to take care of my hair etc... As much as i dont want to, I told the hair stylist while paying that the hair wash is HORRIBLE hoping to let them realise that this guy needs alot more practice and to let go my frustrations.

No comments: