Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tampop0 again!!!

Once i fancy the place, i will tend to go there super often..... went to tampop0 recently for JC meeting with mich and daffi.

Mich and daff shared ramen, tonkotsu and some sides while i have the 'selfish' sushi set for $43.

There is this conveyor belt in the restaurant which i think is interesting but super silly. It is not like the usual sushi shop where there are diff selection food on it for consumers to pick, it is for sushi platter to be delivered to your desk by the conveyor belt instead.




I saw my platter and was super excited but it somehow got stuck and then miss the exit and my platter went one round again... Feels a little sian as it will lose 10 mins worth of freshness but when the food arrives near my table again, it got me excited as it has all my favourites...


There is tamago, uni, roe, unagi, otoro, chutoro, scallops and others which i dont know what they are. I LOVE the uni and tuna!!!!

No comments: