Saturday, July 7, 2007

Auspicious Date 070707

This date is so popular tt makes 777 couples tie their knot on this special day. My cousin is not one of them as he got solemnise in May but decided to chose this day to hold his wedding dinner. He assigned me to be his camera man using my not so pro new camera. After all those portfolio viewing for my wedding, I acquire a little bit of skills and use those techniques while taking pics for them - slightly tilt the door to take a glimpse of the bride who is having her make up in the room and also use those mirror effect to take dual images. Haha Although the end product still needs a little tuning, the effect is there. =)

For the dinner, i was assigned the recep role... This is the first time i had difficulties assigning the table number as the list is in Chinese. It took me a long time before i can find their names. Worse still, my auntie actually name them as Mr Chen and wife.... which i have no idea if the Mr Chen she is referring to is the same Mr Chen who is standing in front of me waiting for me to give him his table number. Also, there are many people who brought along their kids when my aunt only invite the husband and wife, they dont even bother to inform in advance. In the end, we have to be seated with strangers as those ppl took our seats.


So impressed with this dish as all the tables will be served with a relatively big suckling pig each. Yummy but so sinful......

Before
After

No comments: