Monday, July 16, 2007

Pre-wedding Photoshoot

Reached Emerald Hill early in the morning for our photoshoot. Didnt really feel the excitement until the shoot started. While V1ck1e was helping me with the makeup, BE took some pics which i think the angle which he tried to capture is not too bad...


Here comes my bouquet, i had calla lily and hydrangea, this picture doesnt do justice to the flowers as it looks nicer in actual... i simply love the combi especially hydrangea but it is not lasting so i doubt i can have it for my actual day.


We wanted something which is more of those "mood" and "natural" type - no need to smile alot or look at the camera all the time so in the end, the photoshoot is not as tiring as expected. Time passes very fast as Kelvin made the whole session so comforable. I didnt know BE can look so cool and nice in pics - this makes Kelvin and some of my colleagues commented that he looks a little like Li N@nxing... haha


Here's my gown with the feather hairpiece which i chose to have.... as i think it goes well with my black lacy gown. Zozo said got the "Sammi" effect haha

I must admit i have coordination problem when it comes to left and right... it will take me some time before the instructions reaches my brain to tilt my head left or to look right, this makes me look so comical and retarded.


Both of us at Ritz with the background of office buidings and the construction of IR. We cannot stop ourselves from bursting into laughter when we are required to look at each other face to face - not very used to it even after being together for so many years haha....


Simply love the long staircase at Ritz taken with my long train........


Had a short nap before arriving at this lalang place which BE recommended. Felt a little grouchy with the hot sun... luckily Kelvin was kind enough to ask me to squat down so that he can take the effect of me with those lalang. Last shoot before we end our day......
It is really an unforgetable day and it really makes me feel more like a bride-to-be...... Thanks Kelvin for capturing us in such nice angles and BE for choosing Chr1s L1ng and being the groom-to-be.........

No comments: