Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A year since i accepted the ring.....

Time really passes so fast.... i can still vividly remember the whole proposal process and how i announce to my family, friends and colleagues last year.....

I called up my parents who went to watch ge tai as it was the seventh month then and they tried so hard to hear what i am trying to tell them so i shouted on the phone till second pig could hear me from his room...

Phoned all my close friends and told them about it...... the conversation went like this
Me: "Hey i got something to tell you"
Friends: "What? You getting married huh???"
Me: "Hehehe yah lor....."
Friends: "Wow really?? congrats leh hehe"

Went office the next day and then smiled happily to all, then they asked "Why look so happy after celebrating your 5th year anniversary?" Then i showed them my blissful face and then the 'thingy' on my finger...... haha

No comments: