Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A visit to the person i fear most in my life

My tooth chipped when i had lunch a few weeks back, felt so sad and lost my appetite while i was enjoying a lake cruise. Decided to bring myself to the person, whom i fear most since young, when i return to Singapore to get it filled and it took me 2 hours before i get to see him, narrating "The story of my chipped tooth in Prague".

He did a quick check and found another 3 more teeth which requires filling, so this makes it 4 in total. Oh my gosh! I clench my hands together while he did all the drilling and filling, i tried to keep myself occupied thinking of something else and reminded myself to keep breathing. After some time, my saliva flooded near my throat and this triggers the vomitting symptoms which i hate most. I kept myself cool till it is over - my teeth got filled but my pocket got a hole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaahaa......お帰りなさい。。。。
终于等到你回来了。。。。
miz ya babe ... =)

aiyo....so ur teeth chipped during your trip??

Eliz . Xin said...

yah lor such a thing to happen to me during the trip =(