Monday, October 8, 2007

Finally back in Singapore

Back from my 16 days of honeymoon covering 7 countries, it is extremely fun but 16 days is more than enough as both of us were totally exhausted with all the sightseeing, shopping etc and most importantly we miss home.

We were so excited when we board the plane flying back Singapore and when we touch down, i became so patriotic and sang to my hubby

'This is home truly where i know i must be....."

Nothing is better than home, we also miss the food as we were so sick of bread, pasta, pizza, scrambled eggs, salads etc and my face kind of become fatter becoz of these food...

We plan our food routine and went to Geylang "Wan dou sek" for Dim sum - order spareribs, chee chong fun, otah, shrimp dumplings, porridge, fu pi roll, chicken feet, sugarcane juice.... Yummy!!!!

I will try to blog on my trip and wedding once i got those pics sorted out....

No comments: