Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Visit to Registry of Marriage

Went ROM to collect our cert yesterday... the last time i went there was for my cousin's solemnisation which was so many years back and this time round, i am there to collect my own cert. Time really flies.....

our queue number - 104 symbolises I love you???

We need to raise our right hand and then read out the oath - we are above 21, not married before, confirm that we came here to collect our cert, etc... so funny Then we took a pic outside the office. Actually i never notice that the ROM logo is showing a man and a woman hugging each other till i upload this pic in my bloggy.


Here's the doc which will certify that we are married on 15 Sept 07 as Mr and Mrs Loo.....

Even though i have a few days of break before the big day, there are so many errands to run and BE is down with cough... i shall try to finish as much as i can before i go for my manicure tomorrow and also hope BE can get well soon.

No comments: