Sunday, September 2, 2007

My new creation - ring pillow

I am proud to present my Me-to-You Ring pillow creation with some help from mama to sew up the pillow.
Me-to-You bear is chosen as the ambassador coz this is the first bear BE bot for me abt 6 years ago to keep my mouth shut when he was driving as he finds me distracting. Haha

Di came over to my house to stay over yesterday as we need to catch Vball finals today - her last overnight stay with the single-status me =) Didnt manage to wake up on time as i had a dream and felt that i need more sleep so i laze in bed for another 30 mins.... The female finals was really exciting as both T.N.T and The Red Team are both super good with their spikes. Like Di, my hands felt itchy after watching...

Then, i head to C&C's housewarming... nice gathering as it consists both ops and sales team. Went to mit mama after that and shop at People Park Complex and OG thereafter, felt so tired....

No comments: