Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Wedding Book from Japan

Got wedding gifts from hei all the way from Japan as she cannot make it for my wedding day given that her school semester has started...

In fact, deep down in my heart, i will really wish that she is around as she is one of my best buddy.

Also i will want her to see her wearing dress which she dreads... hehe


Here's a cartoony drawing of how me and BE's lives will be after getting married......


Our happy new life starts.........



Ohayo (good morning), itte kimasu (i am going out), itte rasshai (be careful when you go out), okaeri (I am back), tadaima (Welcome back), oyasumi (night) -> our daily conversation




Both of us will have dinner together...
Itadakimasu (Let's eat)
Douzo (Please)






We will do household chores, watch tv, drink coffee together.....






Watch the stars together at night........






At the end of the book, hei wrote us a very sweet message....







A closeup of the message
I am so sorry that i cannot make it for your wedding. From this moment, you will start your new life... Must jiayou... I will wish you happiness throughout your whole life. Wish you and Guan happiness forever and have lotsa babies.
Hugs and kisses Qiao =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as i said.......aiyo....y muz post my ugly handwriting le.... ahahaha..... =)
i know u will want me to be there... i also want to be there very much...hai~~~ =(

Anonymous said...

aiyo.... so sweet... almost teared.
Really!!
Though not my wedding I oso wish Qiao could be there... =)

~Devilette~

Anonymous said...

Wah! I didnt know that Qiao Qiao can be so sweet! She's like a double chocolate chip cookie. On the outside, she looks so hei hei (face black black + the trademark QU SI LAH) but in the inside.... wow! so damn sweeeeet leh..... Hmmm... I wonder if my description is correct.... When's the last time I saw her face black?? hmmm....
Bye!

Eliz . Xin said...

i must show ppl how sweet and nice u are to me mah even though ur handwriting is not as pretty as the book =)

i also teared while writing this post hehe It is so Me hor....

Btw bye, even since JC, her face has turned more to white liao.... except the area below her eyes HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha!!!

~Devilette~