Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eyelash extension........

Tried to put on fake eyelashes previously for a dinner but it doesnt turn out to be nice due to lack of skill and practice so decided to go for eyelash extension at Mi11y's at Far East Plaza to save the trouble...

Here's the results.....

Given that i still cannot wear contact lense that often, this eyelash extension is giving me a little of a problem when i wear my spectacles my lashes is now longer than the width between my specs and my eye so i have to tilt my specs abit and this makes me look as if i got long sightedness.... Haha

On the first night, i got awoken by the fake eyelashes as it kind of pokes my eyes till i tear a little. I feel as if i never wash away my make up when i sleep.

Final verdict - i will not do it again unless necessary as it is creating more uncomfort to me but will have to endureat least after CNY since i paid $75 for this pair of eyelashes.

2 comments:

The Suite Chic said...

my problem exactly!! So i don't wear glasses anymore. And I have to find sunglasses that have a little more distance between my eyes and the sunnies, if not, I can't blink!

:)
But after you get use to it, its okay! Don't remove them!!!

Eliz . Xin said...

i removed it immediately after CNY as i cannot stand it although it really looks nice. Afer removing it, i realised i lost quite a couple of my eyelashes so sad....