Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Back.......

I realised that i have not been updating my bloggy for slightly more than a month.... Now i am a full time babysitter for a week - itinery for the day will be wake up, bathe bb, eat breakfast watch tv, wash bottles and clothes, eat lunch watch tv, play with bb, surf net while bb nap, eat dinner and watch tv, family bonding time then play psp before i sleep..... the next day starts again =) Well i dont mind this kind of life but it lacks alot of communication coz no one at home to talk to me and it is difficult for me to go out also... anyway seeing him smile makes my day so no more grumbling.

My eyes have been getting better -- i hope, feeling a little lazy to visit the doc again but will go for daily contact lenses now even though it is more expensive. Will go for lasix after 30 as recommended by J's family eye doc friend. Have been reading abt this Dr Lee from Gleneag1es ever since it is recommended by colleagues - rather renowned and my lao ban going to check it out in Jan so shall see her reviews.

Going for my eyelash extension, massage and shopping with MCQ at Orchard this thurs so as to give myself a break before leave ends.... Have been watching nu ren wo zui da till i tempted to give my eyelash a new look.

Next leave will be in March-- going Taiwan for a short trip with BE and bro.... thanks Ting for her super comprehensive itinery. But before that, feel super sian coz i need to work on CNY Chu er when it is my first CNY with new addition.

Thats all for now!

No comments: