Saturday, April 28, 2007

Annual Corporate Challenge is here again

JPMorgan Annual Corporate Challenge is here again - 3rd of May
Quite excited as all of us can do recreational activities together and have free food and drinks after the event. This year, ah di and clarol's company also participate, so will get to see them as well. Yuppie =)
Got my Tshirt and runner tag - the tshirt looks nicer this year with dri-fit material and my number tag is 8959.. Just wonder if it will bring me luck? as i am going to buy 4D for Sat, Sun and Wed.... (typical auntie)

Shall try going to the gym and run on the threadmill this Sun after yoga classes so as to check on my limits and if i will pass out after running for too long. Stamina getting worse lah, so horrible.. Come to think of it, i can run a few kilometres three times a week during my vball training in Sec Sch.
Those were the days......

No comments: