Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Nail Loom Official Opening

So happy for Lisa that she got her own Nail bar - The Nail Loom, this comes just right as i can do my bridal manicure, pedicure there. The whole setting of the shop is so cosy and it is near my previous residence which makes it even more homely. She suggested that I can do my Hens' party there... Hmm can consider if my pocket allows me to....

You know what.... Her unit no 0115 strike the starters on the same day lor..... if i bought 4D, i could have won about $250 and will definitely consider the Hen's party suggestion...

It is so thoughtful of her to buy us doorgifts for the opening. Took a long time to decide which animal i want, i finally choose the elephant but lost that not long after i left the shop without knowing where i misplaced it. Forgetful me =(

No comments: