Thursday, June 26, 2008

世上只有妈妈好

Have you ever wonder why we can be so rude or inpatient to our parents especially our dear mother even though we know that they are so dear to us and they are really doing things for our own good?


-------> Coz we are taking them for granted


I always know that i have a very good, patient, no temper mama but she is just a little blur blur and silly. Given her virtues, we tend to bully her as we know that she will not scold us back or be angry but she will definitely be hurt and sad as she is a 容易受伤的女人 just like me. She will keep her anger and sadness to herself and maybe weep when no one is around. Sometimes i really feel rather remorseful seeing her like that..... Anyway this hardly happens nowadays as i know that being a mother is not easy and I tend to treasure her more. Plus the fact that I dont stay with them anymore, I love and miss her more.

For all the wednesday dinners she is preparing for us, i know that she is a perfect mama always put others before her - thinking of what to cook for me and BE so as to ensure that it suits our taste and we will have enough food. Our meal will always come with at least 3 main dishes with a soup and desserts or snacks after meal.

Recently i was complaining to her of the washing for baby clothes and she asked me to bring all over for her to wash which i find the statement super sweet and touching. How will i bear to see her doing all these chores for me when it shld be my turn to take it up?

I also chat with Junie abt it and she has the same sentiments as well.... Guess all mamas are rather poor thing....

Bottomline - we must learn to treasure them before we regret.

No comments: