Thursday, March 15, 2007

Concert Craze

Yuppie Mayday is coming again this June 2nd..... but disappointed to know that it will be at the same venue as the one which i attended in 2005 - Singapore Expo Max Pavilion. Dont know why the organiser chose the same place again haizzz I want Indoor Stadium!!!!

Got influence by bf to this band and kind of like them more thereafter. Now, it seems like i am a bigger fan as compared to him. I even thought of making those luminous posters for them so that i can flash it during the concert after producing a similar one for Janet and Yanwei's wedding. Am I too old for this? Haha who cares if it is for Mayday but i bet Guan and friends will be too mbarassed to stand near me if i really do so. Anyway this year's gang will be slightly bigger as Cindy, Cheryl and friend will be joining us. Hmm need to go for massage before and after the concert as we will stand throughout the concert for almost 3 hours coz it is Super Duper Ultra high. Cun wait for June for 五月天 shouldnt they come in May instead??? haha

Before this, i will be going for Jolin Tsai concert on April 8. Never did i ever thought that i will be going for her concert... bot the third most exp range to catch a glimpse of this Diva who can dance, and reveal her assets with her slimmering and sexy outfits should be quite worth it after all.

The one and only concert which i am pinning for is Sammi Cheng. When she was here, i was a poor student then. Now that I am working and earning, she is no longer active in this industy. Doubt she will have Asian tour like Mayday or Jackie Cheung...... Even if she does hold one, bet it will only be in Hong Kong. So for those who are in Hong Kong, please keep me posted ok.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe...you can nv be too old for anything...i flew all the way to Taipei for Arashi's concert ok?! hahaha!! nid help with ur giant,luminous poster look for me k?

Eliz . Xin said...

haha yah you and your arashi poster =) will definitely ask you for guidance

Anonymous said...

hey babe.me gg to jolin tsai concert too.me went sammi cheng concert everytime she was here in singapore.envy? ha..me gg to her concert in May in HK! haaaa...envy? tsk tsk...

zozo

Eliz . Xin said...

oh my god zozo u never jio me along... i am going to check it out later and see if i can fly there to watch haha