Saturday, March 31, 2007

On Depressed Mode

The one & only me with lots of work and little assistance
Felt so lousy recently, trying very hard to control my emotions - in the end, i broke down while at work and got my tear machine activated. I simply hate that kind of feeling when people question on my efficiency, it is not that i dont want to help but i am really running on tight capacity and no one is lending their helping hand and have all those work, which requires their expertise, shove back to me.

Sometimes i just wonder..........................
  • if i am unable to cope with stress or if this is really too much for me to handle?
  • if i am inefficient or if i have too many things to do?
  • if i am putting too much pressure on myself?
  • if i am really suited for this job?
  • if this is really what i want in life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had an extremely bad day myself. First time in a long time i raised my voice and couldn't calm myself down for the whole day.

Cheer up gal. Everybody have their bad days.

Mr Anything

Eliz . Xin said...

Agree with you that everyone has their bad days. Well dont think much when it is over as life still goes on. Hope you are feeling better and thanks for your note =)