Sunday, March 18, 2007

Unpleasant experience with S*stic agents over Mayday tickets

Was down with viral infection during my extremely unpleasant experience with S*stic so I decided to write them a complain letter.....
"Knowing that s*stic agents open at 10 am on Saturday,
I specially went down early with the intention of being the first few to book
Mayday tickets which was opened to public on 17 Mar
10am. However, your S*stic agent at Hougang told me to return in half an hour's
time as she needs to turn on the system which surprisingly needs so long given
that we are currently in a high technology society. Anyway, i returned at abt
1030am and wanted to purchase the tickets. She told me that I cannot use my
discount vouchers which was given by Rock Records. In the clause, it is stated
clearly that this can be used at any S*stic outlets. As she is a Muslim who
cannot understand Chinese, I tried explaining to her on the clause. She tried
calling someone to check and in the end, she told me that I cannot purchase
Chinese concert tickets at Hougang as the system has not installed the Chinese
software to print the tickets. This is simply Ridiculous. It is not stated in
your website that i cannot go Hougang S*stic agent to purchase Chinese tickets
and it has wasted my time and opportunity to get better seats due to the delay
of time in waiting for your agent to switch on the system which cannot be used
to purchase Chinese concert tickets and to travel to another S*stic
outlet."


Anyway i bought Mayday tickets after queuing up at another S*stic outlet B2 Row 13 Seats 1-5, which I am not totally satisfied. I think that i can get better seats if tickets can be purchased at that Hougang outlet with no Chinese software installed.
What a waste of my time and sleep on a Saturday morning....
We shall see how they will respond to my complain and if they are going to compensate which i doubt so.

No comments: