Friday, June 22, 2007

Bridal Trial Make up!!!

Had a rather gloomy day at work today before leaving early for my trial make up session...... Didnt expect that i will get excited but after the trial, i feel so much happier =) Abt 2 more months before my big day, still struggling with invitation cards, guest list, florist, etc..... I kind of enjoy the whole process even though it makes my weekends more busy.

Vicki did a trial make up which i think it looks pretty ok - heavy make up but not scary. With that on my face, i tried on the gowns and it looks totally different, got Mel to take some pictures of us with BE having his mandarin-collared and tux on. She was so fascinated by the polaroid machine which we brought there as it look so antique.

Next, we picked some accessories for our photoshoot on 16 July - got myself a black feathery hairpiece which matches my gown with black lace and some glittering earrings. Feel like going for something more vogue so that we can look like those cover look models which i always dream of becoming one haha...

After bridal, we went dinner at Washiro jap restaurant located in katong mall followed by dessert @ ice cre@m chefs again... This time round, i had horlicks with maltese while BE had cuppucino with oreo... The ice cream is so rich in taste and so yummy! I am so glad that this new hangout is located near my future home. =)

No comments: